Saturday, May 21, 2016

Garden Party under the sunny skies of May 2016

On 21st May, we held a Garden Party at my (Lrong's) house.
The special guests were Amanda, Keith, and Kai from California.
Joining them were my students, about 15 of them, I think...
Every body joined in to prepare the food: the washing, cutting, starting the fire, the cooking...
The 'original' menu was Vegetarian Udon and Red Beans + Sweet Potatoes as dessert.
Later on, Professor Kumagai, my colleague, came with Fava Beans, and Strawberries!
In between eating, they went for a swim at the Japan Inland Sea...
All in all, I think everyone had fun eating and chatting the time away...
The students actually even 'conducted' a study session among themselves...
This, without any 'supervision'... wonderful!
See the snap shots on the Kanjis etc...
Thank you to everybody, for coming to join the event! (Lrong)




































No comments:

Post a Comment